Without a doubt, Saleabration is a favorite time with Stampin Up. Who doesn’t love receiving free merchandise with a qualifying order? And those free items rarely are available after Saleabration ends. But the sweetest deal in the catalog keeps giving until December of 2021!
The Sweetest Deal in the Catalog!
If you have a long wish list you need to consider purchasing the Starter Kit that Stampin Up offers. SELECT any product up to $125 but PAY only $99 plus tax! That is an automatic savings of 20%! And to further sweeten the deal, Stampin Up pays the shipping which is 10%, so the Starter Kit has a savings total of 30%!
Best part of all is you receive 20% off all orders until DECEMBER 31!
The Sweetest Deal Gets Sweeter Yet!
During Saleabration Stampin Up sweetened the deal for sure! Anyone purchasing the Starter Kit ALSO receives their choice of bundles from the list below FREE! Depending on the bundle you choose your Starter Kit will be valued as much as $175 for only $99 plus tax!
This Deal Ends on Thursday, Sept. 30!!!
This deal is only good until Thursday Sept. 30 at Midnight Mountain time! If you have a long wish list of Stampin Up products – and let’s face it, who doesn’t? – truly this is the best deal. Clicking on the link below will help you select your Starter Kit, FREE bundle, receive a 20% discount on wish list purchases at least until Dec. 31 and be a part of my team. Please feel free to reach out to me for more details or if you have questions.
Click here to purchase the Starter Kit:
Until next time, keep stamping, keep crafting, and God Bless!