Without a doubt Spring is my favorite time of year!! Living in Missouri you certainly experience ALL of the seasons – some longer than others! I try not to do “cold” which of course is when the most important football games are. I only do “heat” if I’m in air conditioning, at the beach, or in a pool. That leaves fall and spring. The coloring foilage on the trees is beautiful but there is something wonderful about the awakening of earth after the cold, dreary winter. The patches of green grass, the perrenials pushing up, the trees budding. It’s like a breath of fresh air! I can’t wait to go buy my bedding plants, plant my pots, and simply sit outside and enjoy life!!!
Pam and I will be hosting our 2023 SPRING RETREAT on Saturday, March 4 at Zion Lutheran Church in Macon, Mo and we would love you to join us, either in PERSON or VIRTUALLY! We had a wonderful turnout for this event in person last year, and others gathered with friends and participated at a later day by accessing our private group page with FB LIVE demonstrations of all the make and takes.
What Is Included In The Cost Of $40 Per Person??
Each participant will receive:
- A SWAG BAG with a FULL PACKAGE of DSP, a FULL SPOOL of ribbon, and a FULL PACKAGE of embellishments! (ALL CURRENT PRODUCT with a value of $25)
- 10 Make And Takes with all card stocks, die cuts, and punched pieces included to complete your projects – you simply chose and cut the DSP from your supplies!
- GIFTS and SNACKS throughout the day to enjoy! Those virtual will recieve these in your package!
- LUNCH courtesy of POOL BOY JIM! For those participating virtually – the money for the meal will simply be used to cover the shipping of your retreat goodies – no additional cost needed!
- WRITTEN TUTORIAL included so you can work at your own pace, OR complete at home for those who would rather spend the day working on the projects you brought to the retreat!
What Materials Will We Be Using To Design The Make And Takes???
Pam and I will be using the GARDEN BIRDHOUSES stamp set currently found in the Stampin’ Up Annual Catalog. We will also be using and will have available the blends listed below. If you don’t want to wait your turn, you can bring your blends from home OR ADD ON the following items to be included in your SWAG BAG:
- GARDEN BIRDHOUSES Stamp Set (#155090) for $18
- SWEET SORBET BLENDS (#159224) for $9
- CRUMB CAKE BLENDS (#154882) for $9
- BALMY BLUE BLENDS (#154830) for $9
- MINT MACARON BLENDS (#154889) for $9
- PETAL PINK BLENDS (#154893) for $9
No additional cost for shipping/tax will be needed for add-ons!
How To Sign Up For Either IN PERSON Or VIRTUAL???
To register for our retreat please contact me by EMAIL at email@example.com, leave a message in the comments below, or by texting/messaging me at 660-651-6997. REGISTRATION IS DUE BY FEBRUARY 20!
We had a wonderful turnout last year – people enjoyed gathering, visiting, crafting, and eating in person, but we also had groups throughout the midwest participating with friends in their homes crafting when it best worked for them. Can you think of anything better?!? The perfect way to usher in SPRING!!!!
On a personal note, please keep our daughter in law and grandbaby in your prayers. Rachel goes in the hospital today to induce so would greatly appreciate prayers for a safe delivery for momma and babe. Keep crafting, keep stamping, and God Bless!