This is a short, sweet post because I’m on a mission! It’s another Chiefs game weekend and Jim has given me the directions of either be in the car by 10 am or he’s leaving without me! WHATTTT???? He doesn’t expect me to pull this off but I will! Have challenge, will meet t! Actually, I’m typing this post on Saturday morning, but it is scheduled to post on Sunday so by the time this post arrives in your mailbox the tailgating will be in full swing.
The January Paper Pumpkin is all About Love!
We all know that roses are red and violets are blue—it’s time that love-themed cards got an upgrade! The Kisses & Hugs Paper Pumpkin Kit will help you express that forever kind of love with heart-shaped cards that would make Cupid jealous.
The Kisses & Hugs kit is not bound to just Valentine’s Day, it works for all love occasions year-round like anniversaries, weddings, birthdays, or those “just because” days.
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 10 cards—5 each of 2 designs—and 10 coordinating envelopes
- Kit features an exclusive Two-Step photopolymer stamp set
- Kit includes a Gray Granite Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (11.4 x 10.8 cm) heart-shaped cards; folded
- Coordinating colors: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Very Vanilla
Name: Kisses & Hugs Mini Treat Boxes
Item number: 160147 | $10.00 USD | $13.75 CAD
- Contains 20 mini treat boxes and 20 heart tags
- Gold cord: 10-1/2″ yards (9.6 m)
- Finished size: 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (4.4 x 4.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Printed with gold foil
These coordinated treat boxes are not included in this month’s kit and are only available for purchase separately as an add-on online starting 25 January. You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase and they are only available while supplies last.
For the cost of $21 you will have ample supplies to create cards for everyone on your love list! You can reserve your kit today at the link below:
Have a great Sunday! Just two more weeks until Christmas!!!! Until Monday, keep stamping, keep crafting, and God Bless! And FYI – I have 43 minutes left to pack! Mission will be Accomplished!!