As if Monday’s are not bad enough, I have jury duty today. Not AT ALL excited about this prospect, but there it is none the less. I really shouldn’t complain much since it’s only the second time I’ve been notified to report during my eligibility time and the first one was cancelled, but looking at the week ahead and knowing everything we need to do it’s just not fitting my time frame, so to speak! My only hope for today is that they are able to fill the seats for the jury before my number is called – I’m #50, so I have a chance, right???
Slim Line Sun Prints Card – LOVE This DSP!
Measurements For The Sun Prints Slim Line Card!
These are not the most economical cards to offer since one sheet of card stock cuts just one card versus the two we are accustomed to. I used Gray Granite as my contrasting card stock color, then relied on punches to complete this quick card!
- Night of Navy cut card base at 8.5 by 7, score in the middle at 3.5 inches.
- Gray Granite cut mat at 8 and 3/8 by 6 7and /8
- Basic White cut mat same as gray Granite for inside of card
- Sun Prints DSP cut mat 8.25 by 6.75
- Sun Prints DSP cut gray granite print 1/2 inch by 6.75
- Night Of Navy cut 1/4 inch by 6.75 strip, and adhere to the the middle of the gray strip.
- Punches used Decorative Circle punch (vellum), retired punch for the white label, the bough
- punch (Gray Granite Stems, Night Of Navy Leaves)
I received my hard copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog last week and oh my! It is jampacked with awesome products – going to be difficult to choose! Preorders have been placed, catalogs ordered, and wishlists printed. I’m excited to have the holiday catalog here for 6 full months of creativity – since Christmas is my favorite holiday, I can’t wait to begin focusing on the holiday. I’m determined to start my Christmas cards early this year to avoid the panic for last minute stamping! Until next time, have a great day – keep stamping, keep crafting, and God Bless!Product List