Yesterday was one of those days you just had to say “glad it’s over, let’s move on to tomorrow”. Life sometimes throws you a curve ball and when that happens you just have to roll with it. Right around lunch time I was rear-ended at an intersection. Looking back, you realize how much worse this could have been, so thankfully everything is working out fine. When the person who hits you first says “I am so sorry. Are you ok?” you know it’s going to be fine. We visited, we joked with the police, no tickets needed, already been to the body shop, insurance claims were opened, everything handled without angry words, pointing accusations, and just good community people and friends to help out. We are blessed in our community.
So today, we move on and get back on track!!!! With October around the corner it’s time to think about coming events and there are several on the calendar!!!!
- October 2 – The Stamp ‘n Sip Group – 5:30 pm
- October 4 – Techniques Class #1 – 12:30 pm (this group has an opening if interested)
- October 5 – Online Speed Bingo/Sunflower class – 7 pm (group invites will go out next Mon.)
- October 9 – Mayberry Card Guild – 10:30 am
- October 11 – Techniques Class #2 – 12:30 pm
- October 17 – FINAL CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS 2:30-7:30 pm – both in person and online
- October 24 – Blessings Card Ministry 11am
- October 26 – Holiday Cards For Children/Grandchildren!!! 2:30-7:30 pm
- November 3 -4 A Gathering Of Friends Crop – more info to follow!!!!!
Throw in an online class, a kit night, and FB LIVES I’m thinking October will go quickly, don’t you???? Have a great day today, find some time to craft and create, and God Bless!!!
And if you are out driving, don’t get hit.