When autumn rolls around, do you start thinking about cozy Christmas crafting projects? Paper Pumpkin delivers this and more with its one-of-a-kind, Christmas-themed crafting experience this November—the very merry From the North Pole kit.
What’s Included In This Month’s Kit??
This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags that coordinate perfectly with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2″ x 3″ (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
A Special Add On Available Now While Supplies Last!
Need unique Christmas packaging to round out your gifting? We’ve got you covered with our exclusive North Pole Sacks – 12 for $4!!!!
- Includes 12 food-safe paper bags
- Create fun packaging for your seasonal gifts and treats
- Features a festive design in Crumb Cake
- Bag size: 4″ x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm)
October Paper Pumpkin REFILLS Available While Supplies Last!
October Refill Kits are available – note that the ink and stamp sets are not included!
How To Order The From The North Pole Kit???
Click on the link below to order your November Paper Pumpkin kit OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY for this month’s prepaid code, the sacks add-on, or the refills!
Stampin’ Up has created the perfect kit to help you prepare for the holidays! The kit is shipped directly to you (shipping date is November 10) so you can craft at your leisure in your home and at your time! All you need are scissors – everything else is included!!! Until tomorrow, keep stamping, keep crafting, and God Bless!!!