Are you a paper crafter with a long wish list???? Do you love the Stampin’ Up products and can’t wait to get your hands on the new catalogs and products??? Do you love to save money??? If so, this opportunity is for you!!!!
The BEST DEAL In The Catalog!!!
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you need to think about the STARTER KIT! And during October ONLY, the Starter Kit is sweeter yet!!!!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between 4–31 October, those who sign up can get $155 USD worth of products for only $99 USD + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
- Choose $155 in product and pay only $99 plus tax!!! And it ships FREE!
- Receive a 20% discount on all purchases until March 31, 2023, with the possibility of higher discounts!
- Have early access to NEW PRODUCT one month ahead of customers!
- Have access to exclusive FB GROUPS for ideas, information, and news!
- Be a part of a team of like minded people who love the art of paper crafting!!
- The opportunity to attend Stampin’ Up hosted events both in person and virtual!
My Story Of Purchasing The Starter Kit:
Several years ago I was preparing for my retirement from teaching. I knew I was going to need some new activities in my life to fill the void of my students, so I was interested when my friend Linda invited me to come to stamp club. Had no idea what I was getting into, but I LOVED it from the first time I touched ink to paper! First time I saw the magic of heat embossing, I was hooked!! And of course, I wanted it all! Didn’t take me long to discover the Starter Kit and figure out the possible savings, because – hello – I wanted it all!!!
I told my husband Jim – aka, Pool Boy – I was only going to sign up for 6 months, and I will be celebrating my TENTH ANNIVERSARY this coming February! Jim said that was the longest 6 months he’s ever experienced! Initially, I simply signed up for the savings, but what I treasure the most can not have a monetary value attached:
- Treasured friendships – meeting new friends and reconnecting with past ones through the love of paper crafting
- Meeting people throughout the United States and the world through FB group pages and in person events (next week I’m heading to Texas for a Stampin’ Up event AND 2 retreats)
- Using my business to help raise money for worthy causes in our area
- Earning rewards and achievements from Stampin’ Up!
Are You Ready To Join?
I would love to have you join our group – The Stamp ‘n Sip Gals – and to be part of the Stampin’ Up world! Click on the link below to purchase the Starter Kit but be sure to do so BEFORE October ends to reap the additional savings!
I am so very thankful to my friend Linda for that initial invitation to visit her stamp club, and sharing with me the love of paper crafting. I am so very glad I accepted that invitation!
Until next time, God Bless!